Fitness & Yoga Opportunities for the MCPASD Communities
All yoga and fitness classes have been cancelled through April 2020. Keep an eye on our social media and this website for updates.
Winter Session Fitness & Yoga Offerings
Session runs January 6- February 15, 2020
Fitness & Yoga Class Passes
- 10-Class Pass
- $70; expires June 1, 2020
- Can be used to access Village of Cross Plains & City of Middleton classes
To Purchase a Pass
You can purchase the 10-class pass securely using FeePay. Once you’ve purchased a pass, please contact Kalise Horst, Wellness Coordinator at email@example.com to determine how you will receive your pass. If you need instructions for setting up you FeePay account, take a look here.
MCPASD Class Offerings & Locations
- Fitness Classes
- Tuesdays- WERQ @ KMS Fitness Center, 4:15-5:00pm
- Thursdays- Basecamp (NEW) @ KMS Fitness Center, 4:15-5:00pm
- Saturday- Zumba @ KMS Fitness Center, 7:00-8:00am
- Tuesdays- Elm Lawn Gym, 3:15-4:15pm
- Tuesdays- West Middleton, 3:15-4:15pm
- Tuesdays- MHS Treehouse, 4:15-5:15pm
- Wednesdays- Park Elementary, 6:30-7:15am
- Thursdays- Sunset Ridge Music Room, 3:15-4:15pm
- Thursdays- FREE CommUNITY Yoga @ MHS Treehouse, 6:15-7 pm *this class resumes January 16* – The tree house is located off of the upper LMC. The best way to access it is to come up the stairs between the main office and LMC, then enter the CLC. Once inside, you have to turn right to get into the CLC. The treehouse is in the back right corner once you’re inside.
MCPASD Class Descriptions
Basecamp: Basecamp Fitness (check out the video here) is about building strong hearts, strong bodies, and strong minds! It’s a fun, efficient 35 minute workout with both cardio and strength training that changes daily to keep your body guessing. We will welcome you with a smile, encourage you with energy from staff and members, and celebrate every milestone with you!
WERQ: WERQ is the fiercely fun dance fitness class based on pop, rock, and hip hop music. The warm up previews the dance steps in class and the cool down combines yoga-inspired static stretching and balance poses. WERQ is taught by Certified Fitness Professionals, so the WERQout is safe and effective. Take a look at their website here.
Zumba: ZUMBA® is a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, and based on the principle that a workout should be “FUN AND EASY TO DO.” The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Check out their website for more info.
Yoga: We are thrilled to offer Yoga with highly qualified and heart-led teachers for gentle flow classes that are intended for all levels from beginners to practitioners. Bring your mat with you if you have one or we do have a supply at each location that can be used. We are grateful to have so many incredible instructors, some from MCPASD and others who teach in studios around the area.
Village of Cross Plains Offerings (accessible with 10-class pass)
Yoga: Monday & Thursday mornings from 9:00-10:15 am, Tuesday evenings from 6:00-7:00 pm and Wednesday evenings from 6:00-7:00 pm at the Cross Plains Fire Station.
City of Middleton Offerings (accessible with 10-class pass)
Yoga: Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:30 at Hubbard Activity Center
Zumba: Wednesdays from 6-7pm at Hubbard Activity Center