How To Get Help
How To Log a Help Desk Ticket
Please remember when creating any ticket you must have your Fixed Asset number, School and Room number available.
- Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Short Description of Request
- Body: A detailed description of the issue or request.
- Fixed Asset Number: This is the number located on the Middleton-Cross Plains School Dist. barcode sticker. If your issue is occurring while using a computer please provide the tag from the computer and not the monitor/display.
- Contact: Room Number, phone number if it is not your assigned number, and the best time to work on the problem, if it will cause a disruption.
- Use the new Technology Web Form
- Call 19036
Things to Check before logging a ticket with Technology
- Check Network and Power Cords (power, network, mouse, etc.)
- Reboot device(s)
- Check the Technology How-To Guides
- Check The Notification Page
- Make sure you are using the recommended browser:
- Email & Google Apps – Chrome
- Infinite Campus – Chrome or Firefox
- Skyward – Chrome or Firefox