Betsy Delzer is our Coordinator of Mindful Education and has been an educator in Middleton-Cross Plains schools since 2001. In this position she:
- oversees mindful practices (such as attention training and yoga) for our district;
- offers staff, students, and leaders support in the areas of social-emotional learning (SEL);
- oversees district efforts in Restorative Practices.
Street Yoga (a trauma-informed yoga training)
200 hour RYT (yoga training) through Inner Light Studios (Wauwatosa, WI), an Integrative Yoga Therapy program.
International Institute of Restorative Practices Trainer of Trainers
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Off the Mat, Into the World
- Search Inside Yourself (Google)
- Mindful Schools
- Growing Minds
- Holistic Life Foundation
- Learning to Breathe.